< Legal >
Green Duck Limited (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide a high-quality service to its customers, consistently meeting and exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and completing all works according to agreed specifications, timescales and budgets.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 certification, including aspects specific to the provision of IT support and digital services.
Directors and Senior Managers are committed to:
1. Develop and improve the Quality Management System
2. Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
3. The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
Management has a continuing commitment to:
1. Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
2. Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
3. Establish the Quality Policy and to set Quality Objectives at relevant functions, levels and processes
4. Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the Quality Objectives, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
5. Ensure the availability of resources.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Manual and this Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
All personnel understand and are committed to satisfying the requirements of this Quality Policy and the contents of the Quality Manual. The Organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements. The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability. Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff and to relevant interested parties. Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.